Introducing the ASA learning centre!
04 May 2022
We are pleased to introduce our brand-new learning centre to the wider membership. The new Learning Centre replaces the Education Centre, bringing together on-demand and real-time activities in a single portal.
You can search, register for and access ASA learning activities such as webinars and recordings of past activities.
It tracks your CPD points for ASA activities, and you can upload external learning activities to your account, keeping all your records in one place. You can also download certificates as evidence of completing learning activities.
How do you access the learning centre?
- Go to the Learning Centre access page
- Click on the “access the centre button”
- Log in with your ASA account username and password
- You will be directed to the learning centre landing page
- Click on the 'GETTING STARTED?' link in the top right corner of the Learning Centre home page to learn the basics of the system.
The Education Centre will be closed down and no longer accessible from 27 May, however if you’ve accessed on-demand resources from the Education Centre, you’ll still have access to these through the Learning Centre. A few of the older resources haven’t been transferred, but people can get in touch with the office if they want us to add something specific to the Learning Centre.