OSA and COVID-19 topics by demand
Sleep Week's respiratory session focuses on COVID-19 and obstructive sleep apnoea topics requested by members of the Respiratory Council. Presentations include the use of NIV in non-COVID patients during the pandemic.
Charles Bouchard from Loyola University Chicago presents on ocular manifestations of sleep apnoea. His presentation will outline the anterior segment (cornea, orbit, eyelids) and posterior segment (glaucoma, retina, neurological) manifestations of obstructive sleep apnoea. Cardiologist Omar Farouque outlines the pathophysiological links between OSA and atrial fibrillation (AF). The impact of treating OSA on management of AF will be explored including the potential value of screening for OSA in AF patients.
- Ocular manifestations of sleep apnoea - Charles Bouchard,Loyola University Chicago
- A cardiologists' perspective: obstructive sleep apnoea and atrial fibrillation - Omar Farouque
- Does craniofacial phenotype relate to sleep apnoea severity reduction following weight loss interventions? A patient level meta-analysis - Kate Sutherland
- APAP variation between devices from different manufacturers - Angela Campbell
- Cross sectional association between measures of sleepiness in obstructive sleep apnoea and cardiovascular disease in the Western Australian Sleep Health study - Shok Yin Lee
- Conducting a non-contact sleep study in the era of COVID-19 - Jason Kristek
- Are subjects recruited to randomised controlled trials representative of typical sleep clinic patients - Ayesha Reynor
- Sleep and mood in a bubble: The impact of changed sleep during COVID-19 alert level restrictions on anxiety, depression and loneliness - Rosemary Gibson
Full or Associate Member - $80AUD
Student Member - $20AUD
Non-Member - $180AUD
To view the full presentation recordings, click Add to Cart below, then check out your cart to finalise your order. You will need to be logged in with your member details, or create an account on this website, to complete your order.