Primary care management of insomnia
The primary care session from Sleep Week featured a focus on insomnia in primary care settings. Christina Sandlund from Sweden's Karolinska Institutet discussws implementing CBT-I as group treatment led by nurses in seven primary health centres in Stockholm. The effects of treatment were evaluated in a randomised controlled trial. Focus group interviews to explore patient's experiences of the treatment were also conducted as part of the project.
Claire Ellender leads a 20-minute care-based discussion of insomnia pharmacotherapy in the management of chronic insomnia.
- Nurse-led CBT-I treatment in Stockholm - Christina Sandlund
- Care-based discussion of insomnia pharmacotherapy - Claire Ellender
- Systematic review and IPD meta-analysis of randomised trials comparing primary care vs specialised sleep centre management of obstructive sleep apnoea - Emer Van Ryswyk
- Is cumulative time of oxygen desaturation a better predictor of cardiovascular mortality than Apnoea Hypopnoea Index? - Nadi Sadr
- Sleep health with ageing: interviews exploring the experiences, attitudes and behaviours of older people living in Aotearoa - Rosemary Gibson
- Prevalence of cognitive impairment in patients undergoing evaluation for obstructive sleep apnoea in an Australian population - Asha Bonney
Full or Associate Member - $80AUD
Student Member - $20AUD
Non-Member - $180AUD
To view the full presentation recordings, click Add to Cart below, then check out your cart to finalise your order. You will need to be logged in with your member details, or create an account on this website, to complete your order.