State of the art: sleepiness, restless legs and use of consumer data to measure sleep
The sleep physicians' session from Sleep Week focused on the latest innovations in sleep medicine.
- Measurement and classification - can we do better? - Simon Frenkel
- Advances in pharmacotherapy - Claire Ellender
Restless legs syndrome
- Update and Q&A - John Swieca
- What can consumer data - big and small - tell us about sleep? - Olivia Walch, University of Michigan, USA
- Q&A - David Cunnington and Olivia Walch
Full or Associate Member - $80AUD
Student Member - $20AUD
Non-Member - $180AUD
To view the full presentation recordings, click Add to Cart below, then check out your cart to finalise your order. You will need to be logged in with your member details, or create an account on this website, to complete your order.