The future of sleep surgery in Australia
The two-hour Sleep Week session is relevant to to all clinicians who manage sleep-disordered breathing. The focus of the session is on the future of sleep surgery in Australia - in particular, where surgery can play a role in managing OSA, challenges in producing high quality evidence to guide surgeons of the future, and who should be the practitioners of sleep surgery in the future.
- Minimally invasive treatments for OSA and snoring - Bhik Kotecha, Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, UK
- Where will nerve stimulation fit in the OSA treatment paradigm in Australia? - John Wheatley
- Challenges and biases in publishing surgical studies - Edward Weaver, University of Washington, USA
- Australian OHNS Trainee Sleep Surgery Education Study - Nathan Hayward
- Who are the best people to perform sleep surgery in Australia? - Stuart Mackay
Full or Associate Member - $80AUD
Student Member - $20AUD
Non-Member - $180AUD
To view the full presentation recordings, click Add to Cart below, then check out your cart to finalise your order. You will need to be logged in with your member details, or create an account on this website, to complete your order.