About the business
Cardio Respiratory Sleep is part of the Clinical Integration Solutions Group, a well-established, integrated private medical specialist group providing sleep and respiratory services (Cardio Respiratory Sleep) together with cardiac and vascular diagnostic imaging and clinical services (Cardio Vascular Services). We are committed to the highest quality medical service and to an excellent patient experience within a culture of integrity, excellence, timeliness and collaboration.
About the role
You will provide high quality, personalised sleep disordered breathing therapy solutions in order to optimise our patients’ outcomes. These include (but not limited to), CPAP therapy, mandibular advancement splint therapy and positional therapy. You will work from our CRS outpatient clinics in the Perth Region, effectively managing the ongoing care and follow-up of CRS patients undertaking therapy with a focus on delivering a high quality patient experience. You will also contribute to both sleep and respiratory diagnostic testing as required.
Benefits and perks
- Delivering a tailored, individualised approach to therapy to treat sleep disordered breathing
- Diversity in every day duties
- Work as part of a dynamic, collaborative team with a shared vision of excellent patient care
- Opportunities for ongoing professional growth and development
Skills and experience
- A tertiary qualification in a health sciences discipline
- Previous experience in retail sales or marketing, customer care and communication is essential.
- Previous experience in handling CPAP therapy is desirable.
- Pride in the quality and accuracy of their work with a very high attention to detail
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service
- A high level of initiative and problem solving ability, with willingness to improve service
- A professional, friendly and calm manner
- A commitment to working in a small team
- Flexibility and the willingness to work at various locations in the Perth Region
- A current Driver's Licence and a reliable vehicle.
If you believe you have the aptitude and enthusiasm for this role, we welcome your application. Please submit your application with a cover letter to the attention of the CRS Chief Operating Officer, outlining how you would contribute to the individualised approach to treatment of sleep disordered breathing for our patients.