The future-ready private sleep practice short course
This masterclass in patient engagement and emerging business models is a Sleep DownUnder short course, held in person at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.
It's designed especially for sleep clinicians from any discipline in private practice. It will also help new clinicians just starting out in private practice with key lessons to build a successful business from the ground up.
Sleep DownUnder is working in partnership with The Private Practice to deliver this innovative and interactive business workshop. Topics covered by our two expert speakers will include aspects of setting up a business to meet your goals, the basics of marketing and defining your clinical service offering, and methods to overcome the personal challenges involved with private practice.
This is a hands-on opportunity to share your challenges and reflect on applying the lessons to your own business. Practical exercises and small group discussions make this an invaluable opportunity to mine the business expertise of those with decades of experience in advising medical and other clinicians on building successful private practices.
Topics will include:
- The role that advancing technologies and growing patient empowerment will play in shaping patient engagement and healthcare service delivery.
- Understanding the future unmet and underserved needs of your patient community.
- The role of healthcare providers in a world that shifts from ‘diagnose and treat’ to ‘predict, prevent and manage’.
- The role of marketing and community engagement in future-proofing your practice.
- Business and financial models informed by a comprehensive, well-articulated ‘lifestyle plan’.
| Member Earlybird
| Member Standard
| Non-member Earlybird
| Non-member Standard
| Registrar / Trainee Earlybird
| Registrar / Trainee Standard