Restless legs syndrome: management strategies for the complex patient
Many patients with restless legs syndrome have residual symptoms after first- or second-line therapy, or suffer medication-related side effects. This webinar explores management strategies for patients with complex restless legs syndrome, including those with refractory symptoms or treatment-related adverse effects such as augmentation
What are the key points that the audience will take away after attending this webinar?
- Diverse therapeutic strategies are often required for patients with restless legs syndrome
- Augmentation resulting from dopaminergic therapy is common and can pose a difficult management problem
- Opioids can be effective in patients with symptoms that are refractory to conventional first- and second-line treatment
Who would benefit from attending this webinar?
Sleep Physicians with all levels of experience in managing RLS
Scientists, researchers and psychologists with an interest in RLS
This webinar is free for ASA members and open to non-members for a registration fee of $45. To register you will need to log in with your member details, or create an account on this website if you're not a member.
The webinar will be recorded and made available online afterwards - free to ASA members and for a small fee to others. By registering to attend, you are giving your permission to be recorded.
- You will need to finalise your registration through the shopping cart, even if you are registering for free
- You will receive an email from Zoom with joining instructions one hour before the webinar starts.
- This email will include your unique link to take you straight to the webinar
Enquiries about this webinar should be directed to Faiz Shariff
Date: Thursday, 4 August 2022
Time: 7:00pm - NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT and TAS
6:00pm - SA and NT
5:00pm - WA
9:00pm - NZ