“There is an option to attend either the 2 day or 3 day course, taking place at the The Crowne Plaza Sydney, Coogee Beach.”
The transition to practice and Practice Growth Strategies course is a 2-day event running from Saturday 18 to Sunday 19 June. This event has been tailored for trainees, recent fellows and consultants preparing for transition to private practice and laying strong financial foundations. It will also deliver thought leadership for clinicians already established in private practice seeking business efficiencies, strategies for growth and optimal lifestyle planning.
The format of the weekend will allow for interactive workshopping of your specific challenges and opportunities as well as provide a highly valuable platform for professional networking.
Themes to be explored include:
- Practice set-up and business planning
- Systems, policies and procedures
- Software as a business tool
- Billing for Sleep Physicians
- Tax, accounting and business structures
- The legal framework
- Data science and business intelligence
- Employment, recruitment and people management
- Business risk management
- Personal risk management
- Banking and finance for business, investment and lifestyle
- Advanced wealth creation and lifestyle planning
- Your property strategy
- Practice design and construction
- Asset protection and estate planning
- Becoming a leader in healthcare disruption
- Understanding the unmet and underserved needs of your patient community
- Group, multi-discipline and multi-practice models
- Advanced marketing and community engagement
- Leadership and team building
- The path to practice succession
Click here for further information about the Transition to Practice and Practice Growth Strategies course.
The registration fee for both this 2 day course weekend for ASA members is $660 and the non-member fee is $1650.
Registration also includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea throughout and drinks and canapes on Saturday evening.
To register you will need to log in with your member details, or create an account on this website if you're not a member.
You will need to finalise your registration through the shopping cart.
Registrations will close on Thursday 16 June (9:00am AEST) or when the capacity limit has been reached.
Enquiries about this course should be directed to Slavka Borovina.