Alex Chatburn, PhD, Lecturer, UniSA
Alex is a researcher and lecturer at UniSA in Cognitive Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience
How to measure and interpret 1/f
Zach Cross, PhD, Post Doc Fellow, UniSA
Zach is an early career researcher at the CSNRH UniSA with an interest in sleep, memory and language.
Periodic and Aperiodic Data
Scott Coussens, PhD, Manager, Technical Services, UniSA
What are the 2-3 key points that the audience will take away after attending this webinar?
- An insight into how to get started analysing sleep EEG data utilizing some freely available software
- Periodic and Aperiodic data: Theory and history, testing and application and uses for sleep research
- Explanation of theory, demonstration of testing and applications of research
- Relationships between learning, memory and processing speed, demonstration of testing and applications for future research
Who would benefit from attending this webinar?
Researchers in sleep and memory
This webinar is free for ASA members and open to non-members for a registration fee of $45. To register you will need to log in with your member details, or create an account on this website if you're not a member.
The webinar will be recorded and made available online afterwards - free to ASA members and for a small fee to others. By registering to attend, you are giving your permission to be recorded.
- You will need to finalise your registration through the shopping cart, even if you are registering for free
- You will receive an email from Zoom with joining instructions one hour before the webinar starts.
- This email will include your unique link to take you straight to the webinar.
Enquiries about this webinar should be directed to Faiz Shariff
Date: Tuesday, 28 June 2022
Time: 5:30pm - NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT and TAS
5:00pm - SA and NT
3:30pm - WA
7:30pm - NZ