Primary Care Council
Co-Chair: Jenny Haycock
Co-Chair: Nicole Grivell
The Primary Care Council includes those with a primary care interest in the area of sleep. This may include, but is not limited to: GPs, Nurses and Pharmacists.
- Support and advocate for the provision of high quality, evidence-based management of sleep disorders and difficulties within primary care.
- Advise the ASA on issues pertaining to sleep health care within the primary care setting.
- Encourage and support ASA members to be involved in clinical and research activities related to the primary care management of sleep disorders.
- Promote available training and literature that would benefit the members of the primary care council and the greater primary care community.
- Encourage Primary Care Council members to be involved in ASA activities including committees and meetings.
If you are interested in joining this new Council please send an email to email@example.com. You will then be kept up-to-date with all the activities of this new Council.