Co-Chair: Barbara Galland
Co-Chair: Honey Heussler
To act as a focus for those members of the ASA who have an interest in Paediatric sleep medicine and sleep science.
- To promote collaboration of research and clinical practice in paediatric sleep medicine, sleep science and sleep health
- To provide guidance and expertise to colleagues and the general public on paediatric sleep-related clinical issues and general sleep health within the wider paediatric community
- To advocate for children and their families by promoting educational sleep programmes to allied health professionals and educators
- To serve as a resource group to the Australasian Sleep Association Board and its subcommittees in the provision of specialised expertise related to paediatric sleep, development of position papers and education material
- To support the ASA annual scientific meeting, particularly related to the paediatric aspects of the meeting