Diagnostic sleep studies are now recommencing, but there are a range of issues to consider in relation to recommencing NIV and CPAP sleep studies.
Chaired by the ASA Clinical Chair, Sutapa Mukherjee, the forum will seek consensus among members around the ASA’s advice in relation to recommencing NIV and CPAP sleep studies. It will include short presentations to support the discussion:
- David Hillman on aerosolisation risks from CPAP machines
- Angela Campbell giving perspectives from New Zealand and sleep scientists
- Steven Guy on infection control and risk mitigation.
This forum is free and only open to ASA and ANZSSA members. Registration is required.
- ASA members need to be logged in with their member details to register.
- ANZSSA members will need to create an account on this website and use the discount code distributed via ANZSSA email.
The meeting will be recorded and made available online to registrants afterwards. By registering to attend, you are giving your permission to be recorded.
- Registration closes three hours before the forum starts and you will not be able to register after that.
- We will email you the forum access details after you register and again a few hours before the meeting commences.
Date: Monday 25 May 2020
Time: 2.30pm – WA
4pm – SA and NT
4.30pm – Queensland NSW ACT Tasmania and Victoria
6.30pm – New Zealand