Associate Membership provides an introduction to the Association to those who are not currently eligible to commence as a Full Member.
It is not intended that Associate membership should continue beyond three years, and after that time Associate Members are encouraged to apply for Full Membership, either by being nominated and seconded by Full Members, or if this is not possible, then by submission of a CV which will be considered by two Board Members who may choose to nominate and second your application.
Associate Membership includes
- Biannual ASA Newsletter
- Regular e-newsletters
- Access to our Members Area website, containing additional sleep related content
- Access to and inclusion in our Members Directory
- Free online access to the Journal of Sleep Medicine
- Access to the Members Only Facebook Forum, allowing an opportunity to interact on matters of interest/concern to other ASA members
- Reduced pricing for our Annual Scientific Meeting, Conference and Trade Show
- Access to scholarships
- Ability to become involved in ASA Board Committees, Subcommittees and Working Groups
- Eligibility to join any Council
Associate members do not have association voting rights, are not eligible to be elected to the ASA Board and cannot promote themselves as a Member of the ASA on any personal or professional literature or products.