Full Membership includes:
- Access to the Learning Centre for free or heavily discounted educational content on demand and in real time
- Free webinars
- Discounted access to state meetings and other educational opportunities
- Regular e-news
- Free online journal access to :the Journal of Sleep Medicine, SLEEP and Sleep Advances
- Reduced pricing for our annual conference, Sleep DownUnder
- Eligibility to submit abstracts for Sleep DownUnder
- Eligibility to apply for scholarships and awards
- Ability to contribute through joining committees, subcommittees and working groups
- involvement in as many special interest Councils as you choose
- Opportunity to provide input to our advocacy activities.
- Right to vote on association issues as presented at Annual General Meetings.
- Eligibility to be elected to the ASA Board.
Conditions of application
People seeking to become a Full Member must be nominated and seconded by a current Full or Emeritus member. At the time of application, a letter or email nominating and seconding your application must be provided.
If an individual feels they are eligible for full membership, but is not in a position to get two full members to nominate and second their application, then a CV should be forwarded in lieu of the nomination form. Two members of the Board will then consider this application and, if appropriate, nominate and second the application.
Nomination / Seconding Form to support full membership
You can apply online! The online application process will give you immediate access to association member benefits and will only take you 5 minutes to complete. You will require a valid email address for confirmation.