$130.00 (incl GST)
Join now and your membership will be valid to 30 June 2024
International Membership is open to any individual with an interest in sleep medicine, sleep research or is working in the field of sleep, and who permanently resides outside of Australia or New Zealand.
International Membership includes:
- Access to the Learning Centre for free or heavily discounted educational content on demand and in real time
- Free webinars
- Discounted access to state meetings and other educational opportunities
- Regular e-news
- Free online journal access to :the Journal of Sleep Medicine, SLEEP and Sleep Advances
- Reduced pricing for our annual conference, Sleep DownUnder
- Eligibility to submit abstracts for Sleep DownUnder
- Eligibility to apply for scholarships and awards
- Ability to contribute through joining committees, subcommittees and working groups
- involvement in as many special interest Councils as you choose
- Opportunity to provide input to our advocacy activities.
International members do not have association voting rights, are not eligible to be elected to the ASA Board and cannot promote themselves as a Member of the ASA on any personal or professional literature or products.