$375.00 (incl GST)
A pro-rata rate currently applies to this products fees
Sustaining Memberships are available to;
any person representing a company, business or other organisation that have a commercial interest in the broad field of sleep; and who have shown an interest in the ASA and wish to support the objects of the ASA
Sustaining Membership includes
- Biannual ASA Newsletter, Regular e-newsletters
- Access to our Members Area website, containing additional sleep related content
- Access to and inclusion in our Members Directory
- Free online access to the Journal of Sleep Medicine
- Access to the Members Only Facebook Forum, allowing an opportunity to interact on matters of interest/concern to other ASA Members
- Eligibility to join any Council
Sustaining members do not have association voting rights, are not eligible to be elected to the ASA Board and cannot promote themselves as a Member of the ASA on any personal or professional literature or products.
Sustaining membership belongs to the individual and is not transferable to others within the company.