History of sleep medicine in Australia
The Australasian Sleep Association celebrated its silver anniversary in 2013. As part of the Annual Scientific Meeting, a special history plenary was organised. Presenters in this session discuss the past, present and future of sleep medicine and sleep services in Australasia.
Chairpersons: Deirdre Stewart, Ron Grunstein and John Wheatley
- Australian sleep folklore: pre-CPAP frenzy - Matthew Naughton
- The development and growth of the Australasian Sleep Association - Doug McEvoy
- The development and growth of the Australasian Sleep Technologists Association: from ink to gigabytes - Teanau Roebuck
- The growth of the sleep industry in Australasia - David Hillman
- The development of paediatric sleep medicine in Australasia - Michael Adamson
- Future directions - where to next? - Shantha Rajaratnam
View the preview below
This course is free. To view the full presentation recordings, click Add to Cart below, then check out your cart to finalise your order. You will need to be logged in with your member details, or create an account on this website, to complete your order.