An update on COVID-19
In the Sleep Week hot topic panel discussion session, a panel of experts chaired by Alan Young and featuring the Federal Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Nick Coatsworth, provides a snapshot of the status of the COVID-19 response in Australia, and implications for health systems in the future.
- COVID-19 - Where have we come from and where are we going? - Nick Coatsworth, Federal Deputy Chief Medical Officer
- COVID-19 transmission and risks for healthcare workers - Stephen Guy
- Risks and benefits of acute NIV for COVID-19 infection - Amanda Piper
- Monitoring in the time of COVID-19 - Teanau Roebuck
- Update on National Living Guidelines COVID-19 - Sutapa Mukherjee
Full or Associate Member - $55AUD
Student Member - $10AUD
Non-Member - $110AUD
To view the full presentation recordings, click Add to Cart below, then check out your cart to finalise your order. You will need to be logged in with your member details, or create an account on this website, to complete your order.