Sleep Week New Investigator Award Presentations
The opening session for Sleep Week in October 2020 featured presentations of original research from six finalists for the 2020 New Investigator Award.
- A novel EEG derived marker of sleep depth/alertness predicts excessive daytime sleepiness and perceived poor sleep in large population-based cohorts - Bastien Lechat
- Estimating dim light melatonin onset from sleep markers derived from the Munich Chronotype Questionnaire and actigraphy - Andrew Reiter
- How do parents sleep? Using a multimethod approach to assess and manage parental insomnia - Prerna Varma
- Correspondence between physiological and behavioural responses to vibratory stimuli during the sleep onset period: a quantitative electronencephalography analysis - Hannah Scott
- Shift work management: the risk factors, consequences and treatment for Shift Work Disorder in nurses - Lauren Booker
- Armodafinil to reduce the sleepiness related side-effects of Sleep Restriction Therapy being used to treat Insomnia Disorder (MODERATE): an open label pilot study compared to historical matched controls - Daniel Judge
This recording is free for members and non-members.
To view the session recording, click Add to Cart below, then check out your cart to finalise your order. You will need to be logged in with your member details, or create an account on this website, to complete your order.