The only thing that is constant is change
The sleep science session at Sleep Week was organised by ANZSSA and covers the range of changes wrought by COVID-19 in diagnostic practice.
- The pressure to protect staff when applying pressure - Michelle Ananda-Rajah
- Level 4 testing during stage 3 lockdown - Nicole Verginis
- Access to patient data when the patient is not so accessible:
CPAP pump data access in a sleep service - Julie Tolson
How do filters added for COVID-19 affect non-invasive ventilator performance? - Rodney Hone
- Trial of respiratory rate measurement for COVID-19 patient monitoring - Tom Churchward
- More than sleep. Using PSG's for COVID-19 and other diseases - Erna Arnadottir, University of Reykjavik, Iceland
Full or Associate Member - $55AUD
Student Member - $10AUD
Non-Member - $110AUD
To view the full presentation recordings, click Add to Cart below, then check out your cart to finalise your order. You will need to be logged in with your member details, or create an account on this website, to complete your order.