A new way to learn
The ASA's new Learning Centre replaces the Education Centre, bringing together on-demand and real-time activities in a single portal.
You can search, register for and access ASA learning activities such as webinars and recordings of past activities.
It tracks your CPD points for ASA activities, and you can upload external learning activities to your account, keeping all your records in one place. You can also download certificates as evidence of completing learning activities.
What do you need to know?
- You need to be logged in to the ASA website as a member or non-member to access the Learning Centre
- When you enrol in a learning activity or event, you'll be sent back to the ASA website to 'purchase' your registration - even if it's free!
- The confirmation order page includes a link to return to the Learning Centre to access your activity or event.
- Click on the 'GETTING STARTED?' link in the top right corner of the Learning Centre home page to learn the basics of the system.
What content is in the Learning Centre?
- Upcoming event info and registration
- Recordings of all webinars since 2019
- Sleep Week recordings
- Fellow of Dental Sleep Medicine application and program activities
- Short course recordings - Fundamentals of Sleep, paediatric courses 2020 and 2021
- Masterclass recordings - hypersomnolence and obesity
- Sleep DownUnder recordings - 2019 and 2021
- Selected popular historical activity recordings - let us know if you're after something that was in the old Education Centre and we can add it!
How much does everything cost?
How do I access the learning centre?
- Webinar recordings and registration are free for members
- A lot of other content is free for members too
- Costs are included in the full description of each activity
- Where a fee is charged for an activity, members receive generous discounts.